cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another clean report - Only Equifax left!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another clean report - Only Equifax left!

I am happy to report this morning that my Experian report is now clean after a May 2010 CH 13.  I didn't ask Experian for an EE, but woke up this morning to a jump in score from 685 to 821 after they removed my last derog account and public record!  It's going to be a great day!  TU had EE'd my public record last month, so now I just have EQ left to clean, which I understand will most likely not happen until the scheduled May 2017 timeframe, perhaps a month earlier.

7 REPLIES 7
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Another clean report - Only Equifax left!

Congratulations. I woke up yesterday to a new collection on 2 reports. So of the the post office I go. I might have to push a few CLI requests back a week or 2 until the collection is removed.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congratulations! This is a great feel good moment! Enjoy!

Message 3 of 8
Geordi
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

... my Experian report is now clean ... jump in score from 685 to 821 

Congrats Heart

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am happy to report this morning that my Experian report is now clean after a May 2010 CH 13.  I didn't ask Experian for an EE, but woke up this morning to a jump in score from 685 to 821 after they removed my last derog account and public record!  It's going to be a great day!  TU had EE'd my public record last month, so now I just have EQ left to clean, which I understand will most likely not happen until the scheduled May 2017 timeframe, perhaps a month earlier.

Congratulations!  I woke up this morning and saw that a collection was removed.  I only gained 10 points!  I'm not as fortunate as you.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go!! It is a great feeling!!

EXP just deleted all 4 of my PR's and I am waiting on EQ to delete my last one.  They deleted my other 3 last month and my last 3 CO's last week.  So, for EQ this will be my last baddie.  TU deleted everything in January also and I saw an increase from 670 to 780.  

If it's just a PR that you need deleted, you should go ahead and ask EXP to delete it, espeically if it's satisifed.  Just hop on to their webstie and submit the request.  Public records seem to be more and more easy to have removed lately, at least in my experience.  The worst they can say is no so there is no harm in asking.  

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, Transunion and Experian were helpful with requests to EE public records...Equifax on the other hand, not so much.  I am still trying to get them to report a good-standing account properly after disputing.  I think they finally did yesterday during a call, but waiting to check my report for a couple days as I've had no confirmation yet.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.