Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another increase...this time 34 points!

tag
reereetx
Contributor

Another increase...this time 34 points!

Thanks to this board!  My scorewatch email just arrived.  Another increase!  Now at 612.  On 6/27/09 when I first found this site....my EQ score was 529.  So 83 points in a little over 3 months.  Not bad.  Plus...my credit one card just increased my limit $75 without me even paying it in full like I thought I would have to do before seeing a limit increase!  Wahoo!!!!  There is hope!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditobsessed12
Frequent Contributor

Re: Another increase...this time 34 points!

Wow that is great!!! Congrats!  What have you done in the past 3 months to cause this change?
11/30/14 EQ 545 TU 573 EX 602 01/15 EQ 545 TU 586 EX 589
02/15 EQ 643 TU 627 EX 669 03/05/2015 EQ 708 TU 744 EX 707
05/2017 EQ 659 TU 676 EX 683
Goal: 700s across the board Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
reereetx
Contributor

@Elizabethd1012 wrote:
Wow that is great!!! Congrats!  What have you done in the past 3 months to cause this change?

I wrote several dispute letters.  I had 1 account showing I had been 30-days late when I hadn't.  I also have paid off a couple of debts-a tractor loan and a personal loan.  I have been paying my payments on time faithfully.  One of my student loans will be paid off in the next couple of months!  I am aiming to get to the point where I can pay my 2 credit cards in full!  Right now my Credit One VISA has a limit of $275 and my balance is $191; My Orchard MasterCard has a $300 limit and a $278 balance; so I feel like once I get those paid down....hopefully my score will increase again...tremendously would be nice right?  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
XAVIERSMAMA
Regular Contributor

CongratulationsSmiley Happy  If you get those balances down below 50% util you will definitely see a nice bump.  And then another one once you get one to report 0 and the other to report 9% or less.  Keep it up!
Message 4 of 5
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the bump & keep up the good woek.  Try & put those cards in a drawer & pay one off to $0 & get the other down under 9% & you'll see a NICE bump!  50% doesn't cut it.  FICO likes your total rev debt down around 7% to be Smiley Very Happy

Mo

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.