Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another one bites the dust - Plains Commerce Bank deletion

tag
tenillelg
Valued Member

Another one bites the dust - Plains Commerce Bank deletion

So, this is the second deletion letter I have recieved in two days!  I sent a slew of gw letters and pfd letters in the middle of last month.  

This deletion letter I recieved today was from Total Card, INC.  It was a visa card that I established somewhere in 2008 and ended up being a charge off years later.  I paid it in full later down the line with a collection agency.  But this has been a baddie that's been on my account since early 2012 and was due to fall off in 2019.  Whew!! I sent in this particular request per email and mail at the same time, so Im not sure which the company responded to.

Also, they were only reporting to equifax but still, i'm glad to have that off of my report!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another one bites the dust - Plains Commerce Bank deletion

Was it a charge off on your report?

Was the collection agency on your report or did you have to contact Plains Commerce to find out what collection agency it was with?

I ask because I have a charge off from Plains Commerce Bank ( I think it was to Total card) and I am trying to get it paid and removed from my experian report.  The report only gives a partial acct number and there is no phone number on report for me to contact Plains Commerce to even find out if they still own debt; or if they gave it to a collection agency.

Any contact info you have for them would be greatly appreciated.

Message 2 of 6
tenillelg
Valued Member

Plains commerce /total card was reporting.... I did not have my entire acct information when I first contacted them either but they we able to look up my account. Once I am able I will send you the contact info that I have.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi tenillelg, 

Congrats on the deletion! It is AWESOME when creditors delete on the 1st attempt (since it's so rare)! You rock! Best of luck with your credit repair process!!! :-)

Message 4 of 6
tenillelg
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi tenillelg, 

Congrats on the deletion! It is AWESOME when creditors delete on the 1st attempt (since it's so rare)! You rock! Best of luck with your credit repair process!!! :-)

Thanks and same to you!

Message 5 of 6
tenillelg
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Was it a charge off on your report?

Was the collection agency on your report or did you have to contact Plains Commerce to find out what collection agency it was with?

I ask because I have a charge off from Plains Commerce Bank ( I think it was to Total card) and I am trying to get it paid and removed from my experian report.  The report only gives a partial acct number and there is no phone number on report for me to contact Plains Commerce to even find out if they still own debt; or if they gave it to a collection agency.

Any contact info you have for them would be greatly appreciated.

Check your private messages, tweetdog.  thanks!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.