cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another success!!! Credit Protection Association!!!!!!!

Established Member

Re: Another success!!! Credit Protection Association!!!!!!!

I'd like it too when you get a chance; thanks!

Message 31 of 42

Pardon my ignorance, but how did the PFD work? 

If I'm not mistaken, PFD = Pay for Delete so wouldn't you had needed to pay them a settlement cost to get it off your CR? Or did they just delete it for nothing? 

Message 32 of 42
Contributor

I have an old account from 2010 with Credit Protection Associate the original creditor Charter Communication  that was paid and just showing up as a pay status: account paid in full; was a collection that I would like to have removed if possible.  I have a new collection that I owe $98 that  was $208 with Charter Communication the original creditor. I had been paying to Charter and found out that the bill is on my credit reporting  listed under Credit Protection even though I have been paying Charter in a local office.

Can you please give me the email that you used so I can try to do a Pay for Delete on the $98 with Charter

Message 33 of 42

I need that email address too!
Message 34 of 42
Contributor

Can you please help me with this Credit Protection I did a PFD on an account from March of this year they accepted it and removed but I have a Charter account from 2009 that I paid through Credit Protection but its still on my report. I ask the representative if they would remove it when I paid it she stated no. I paid in 2009 can you please provide me with the contact information you used to email and write them. Thanks

Message 35 of 42
Contributor

Can you please PM me the contact information. Thanks

Message 36 of 42
Frequent Contributor

I just had success with these guys to.  I did not get any response to my emails or snail mail to have a incorrect collection deleted.   I also had issues with them on the dispute through the CBs.  

I took my complaint to the BBB last week and sure enough, they are deleting the $78 errouneous collection.  Can't wait to see the bump when it reports.   

My Cards: CSP: $5,000 // Hyatt: $5,000 // Cap1 Venture: $5,000 // US Bank Plat: $3,500 // Discover: $1,000 // AMEX BCE: $1,000 // Lowes: $5,500 // Furniture Row: $3,500 // Buckle Store Card: $750

Current MyFico Scores: EX 687 EQ 696 TU 687 Gardening from 5/15 till 5/16

Message 37 of 42

Anyone still have info on how to get these off my credit report please PM some info. Thanks!

Message 38 of 42
Established Member

Please PM this contact email!

I accidentally packed a cable box into storage during a move and as soon as I realized it I returned it to the cable company even though it had just reported to collections. The cable company reported me as paid in full and since I never even had contact with the CA I am hoping they'll remove the mark. I handled this with OC. Think I have a good chance?

This is my only "baddie", but it really never got that far.
Message 39 of 42

If someone can Pm me with the contact info it would be greatly apperciated, getting the run around when I call in, and no response when I mailed a letter. 

Message 40 of 42