Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any GW Success?

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Any GW Success?

I have a list of things here, some of them i have not been able to find much info on for success of well, anything....

Capital one - 2 accounts

Midland Credit - 2 Accts

Credit Collection Services - 1 acct

Diversified Adjustment - 1 acct

Statewide Collections - 2 accts

Superior Assets Management - 1 acct

Total, i have 10 GW letters (not including my 1 for TFS to remove lates - all of which will fall off the 24 month reporting stuff within 4 months)

I know this sounds like i am lazy and not wanting to look, but i was more or less asking for people to send me the contact information that had success with whether it be an address or whatever it may be. 

thus far, i have had NO success even with emailing CEO's of companies x.x 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any GW Success?

I recently posted for some help as well.  I am in the same boat with you on Capital One.  Been GWing them for so long and no luck.  I have read some great words of encouragement from fellow myFICO forum members and am seeking the same information you are. 

I know that there has been success in getting baddies removed from some of the accounts you listed; it's just a matter of getting in touch with the right person(s).  Should someone come your way with information about Cap1, please send it my way! LOL!  

Message 2 of 4
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

I sure will. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 3 of 4
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Why did my EQ go down?

Too much activity? Smiley Sad 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.