Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any One with success with First Premier

tag
Rebuilder2016
Contributor

Any One with success with First Premier

Does anyone have success with First Premier removing paid charged off account? I paid in full and it's been five years. I have GW with no success. They sent me a letter and said they don't remove accurate information.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Any One with success with First Premier

Sadly I have not seen much success here with FP, although that doesn't mean it's impossible. However if it's accurate, they are under no obligation to remove it and they aren't known for having a tremendous amount of goodwill. The good news is it will be gone from your CR's soon enough.
Message 2 of 5
Rebuilder2016
Contributor

First Premier Charge off and Pinnacle collection are only two baddies left on my reports. I have all but given up after numerous GW attempts. I tried one last direct dispute to FP on the basis of reporting differently to all three credit reports and dates different on all three reports. I'm claiming success in Jesus name but Jesus didn't get me in this mess!
Message 3 of 5
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Good luck!! I've unfortunately had past dealings with FP and they are less than hospitable towards people like us, they see us as non worthy deadbeats even though we try to redeem ourselves and do the right thing later on. I gave up and just waited the seven years and they are now free from my CR's. Jesus didn't get me into my mess either and didn't help me get out of it, but I learned some valuable lessons and thank the lord for the gained wisdom. you'll get to where you want with a little time and patience.
Message 4 of 5
Washin17
Regular Contributor

I have not had ANY luck with them!

Starting Score: 530EQ, 531TU, 514EX (0/2016)
Current Score: 686EQ, 710TU, 686EX (03/2017)
Goal Score: 750+ (01/2018)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.