cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any chance with this MIDLAND collection?

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Any chance with this MIDLAND collection?

ok guys here it goes.... what chance do i have of getting a collection for $904 from a tmobile account which was opened under my name four to five years ago? meaning i was a victim of false impersonation here in new york, i lost my wallet in 07 and some kid started using my identity, he got arrested after he was stoped in a car by cops and tried to use my license. i have all documentation to back this up even from a judge. that said in circumstances like this do i have a chance on winning a dispute with Ex, Eq, and Tu and getting it deleted????

CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Re: Any chance with this MIDLAND collection?

???

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 2 of 11
Datx
Valued Contributor

If its due to fraud, and you have a police report, supporting docs, etc. I would dispute with all 3 CRAs saying that the account is not yours due to fraud and send copies of the docs supporting your claim. Should be an easy removal.

Message 3 of 11
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

thanks for answering i already called equifax going to fax them the documents, then contact trans union. and here i was a fool ready to pay midland until i remembered that this happened to me a couple of years back hopefully they will remove this 

Message 4 of 11
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Currently at the bar having a beer of celebration. As you guys know disputed my mildand due to fraud and today i called in and they told me they would be deleting!!!! Im sike because this is my last Baddie!!!! Thought thy would never delted the account was opened in 07 and i had no clue. Zync here i come!

Message 5 of 11
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Yesssssss noooo baddies!!!!

Message 6 of 11
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Yessssss!!!!!!!!? 

Message 7 of 11
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 8 of 11
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

I love u secure card

Message 9 of 11
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats on the removal

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.