Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any idea how much of an increase?

tag
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Any idea how much of an increase?

So, I  heard back yesterday that Santander finally (finally!) agreed to do a PFD for a for a repo from 2009.  

About an hour before I got that letter I received a call from a medical collections agency about a bill they had a judgement for me on from 2008.  I had paid this a couple months ago & the president of the company finally agreed (after many good will letters) to have the legal department pull the judgement (or, whatever the term is).

Does anyone have any idea what kind of a "bump" I might expect once these two items fall off?  Santander is listed on all three reports (as well as an additional tradeline for Roadloans on Experian) and the judgement is only listed with Equifax.

I'm so excited!

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any idea how much of an increase?

Grats to the success, no one can give you an answer you can try the Fico Simulator http://www.myfico.com/ficocreditscoreestimator/estimator.aspx

Message 2 of 5
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Well, it looks as though it finally dropped off last night!  I haven't checked my Fico scores yet, but my score on the Transunion site went up 22 pts overnight.

I'm doing the happy dance!  Smiley LOL

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@joeyoey wrote:

Well, it looks as though it finally dropped off last night!  I haven't checked my Fico scores yet, but my score on the Transunion site went up 22 pts overnight.

I'm doing the happy dance!  Smiley LOL

Nice, enjoy Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I know what a relief this must be for you.  I recenly had two collections deleted and I saw 44 point jump on CK and 20-29 point jumps for each of my credit reports....how recent the collections are makes a big difference.  These two were all from 2013

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.