Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any luck anyone?

tag
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Any luck anyone?

I sent out 5 GW letters today, so I have my fingers crossed, am praying, chanting, lighting candles and everything else I can think of.  Anyway... my question is, has anyone had any experience with GW letters to their local bank?  I have some lates on a couple of installment loans that really need to go away.  Eight months ago I refinanced the loan and put it on an auto draft, so no more lates.  Just wondering if anybody ever tried to GW their bank.  I really don't know who to contact.  Some of these people who work there (my two loan officers) are my really good friends, and I would hate to put them on the spot if it is not their policy to remove lates.  Any advice?   Thanks again
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any luck anyone?

southernficoaddict wrote:
I sent out 5 GW letters today, so I have my fingers crossed, am praying, chanting, lighting candles and everything else I can think of.  Anyway... my question is, has anyone had any experience with GW letters to their local bank?  I have some lates on a couple of installment loans that really need to go away.  Eight months ago I refinanced the loan and put it on an auto draft, so no more lates.  Just wondering if anybody ever tried to GW their bank.  I really don't know who to contact.  Some of these people who work there (my two loan officers) are my really good friends, and I would hate to put them on the spot if it is not their policy to remove lates.  Any advice?   Thanks again

Branch manager, vice president, and president.

If they are your good friends, maybe ask them what their policy is on GW and ask who they'd suggest talking to. Tell them you are not asking them to do anything that would jeopardize their employment or something that violates bank policy.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.