cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any luck on getting Chase Auto Finance late payments removed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any luck on getting Chase Auto Finance late payments removed?

As the title suggests, I'm wondering if anyone has had luck getting Chase Auto Finance late payments removed. I sent them a secure message and they declined my request pretty quickly. I was told to send in a GW letter but I have no idea where to send it to or if that would even get read by someone else.

Any input is appreciated! Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Any luck on getting Chase Auto Finance late payments removed?

Usually, those kind of requests are sent to the executive office. Call the EO line, and get an address. EO line for chase is in backdoor thread, found in credit applications forum.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Any luck on getting Chase Auto Finance late payments removed?

Good luck on getting this to go through. Don't be discouraged if it they deny you. Do it several times. Sometimes it just has to get to the right person. I'm referring to sending a GW letter.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.