Valued Member
Shayenorwood

Any luck with JCP GW??

My ex wife opened a joint account with them after she and I separated. She used it never late for a couple year. Reported it lost it stolen opened a new one charged 177/500 then didn't pay. It's reporting as a charge off with zero balance. It says opened in 2005 reported 10/2012. I sent a GW to have it removed since I was secondary on the card and didn't know about the card until I pulled my report while searching for a home. Has anyone had any luck with them, are they easy or har to deal with? I called them inquiring about the account and they said I would have to call the CB to have removed which doesn't make any sense to me. Tried to call CB but you can't get a person on the phone and this is keeping me from gettin any cards from GERB.

Thanks in advance
Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Re: Any luck with JCP GW??

JCP must remove you as an authorized user, not the CB's.  Keep calling until you reach a live brain cell.  They were also great with me, removed two lates.

Valued Member
Shayenorwood

I'm not an AU I'm actually a joint applicant. I would think they could go back and see that I never signed anything nor did I ever sign for one single purchase.
Regular Contributor
Rlandon87

Fish- Who did you contact to get the lates removed?
 photo ficos3.jpg

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}