Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any luck with JCP GW??

tag
Shayenorwood
Valued Member

Any luck with JCP GW??

My ex wife opened a joint account with them after she and I separated. She used it never late for a couple year. Reported it lost it stolen opened a new one charged 177/500 then didn't pay. It's reporting as a charge off with zero balance. It says opened in 2005 reported 10/2012. I sent a GW to have it removed since I was secondary on the card and didn't know about the card until I pulled my report while searching for a home. Has anyone had any luck with them, are they easy or har to deal with? I called them inquiring about the account and they said I would have to call the CB to have removed which doesn't make any sense to me. Tried to call CB but you can't get a person on the phone and this is keeping me from gettin any cards from GERB.

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Any luck with JCP GW??

JCP must remove you as an authorized user, not the CB's.  Keep calling until you reach a live brain cell.  They were also great with me, removed two lates.

Message 2 of 4
Shayenorwood
Valued Member

I'm not an AU I'm actually a joint applicant. I would think they could go back and see that I never signed anything nor did I ever sign for one single purchase.
Message 3 of 4
Rlandon87
Regular Contributor

Fish- Who did you contact to get the lates removed?
 photo ficos3.jpg
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.