Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any luck with USAA GW?

tag
IvDogg
Established Member

Re: Any luck with USAA GW?

Any luck?  In my experience this doesn't work either.

@Teardrop wrote:

Just wanted to provide an update.  I submitted a Goodwill today using USAA's online messaging center.  I got a response back and was informed that I needed to submit a Consumer Dispute form which can be found on USAA site's under Forms > Banking > Consumer Dispute Form along with a copy of the credit report page listing the account being disputed.  

If any past users cannot get to the form as they are no longer a USAA member and need it; please send me a PM and I will forward to you

Starting Score (Feb 2014): EXP:583 EQ: 585 TU: 610
Current Score (5/1/2014): EXP:707 EQ:681 TU:671(All Fico)
Goal Score: 725 (all three)

My Wallet: Navy FCU Cash Rewards Signature Visa $24k, Discover IT $7k, Amazon Rewards Visa $5k, Hawaiian Airlines World MC $4000, Gold Delta SkyMiles $2k, Cap One Quicksilver $3800, Military Star Card $2625, Bestbuy Reward Zone $300, Horizon Gold $500
Message 11 of 12
Teardrop
New Contributor

Re: Any luck with USAA GW?

I'm still waiting on a response. My BF did the same thing and got a no almost immediately after he submitted it. I was just told that they will investigate and have 30 days to do so. I'll update after that time.

Seedling Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/31/2014 - No apps while waiting to apply for home loan!
Starting Score: EX 640 EQ 593 TU>592 Lender Pulled 3/30/2014
Goal Score: All Scores 730+

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.