cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any online personal loan lender that reports to all 3 agencies? Want small loan to improve score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any online personal loan lender that reports to all 3 agencies? Want small loan to improve score

I finished an auto loan last year, with good clean payment history over 5 years. Currently just have student loan which will be paid off by Fall. I would like to get a small personal loan, $2k or even less if possible, so I can have an active installment loan on my reports and keep my score going up after the initial hit. I don't need the money. I would use the loan itself to pay it off and don't mind the interest accrued since it will be a small amount anyway for such a small loan. It's worth the money to keep my score going up in the long term. 20% APR on a $1500 loan is nothing.

Any recommended lenders who definitely report to the 3 credit agencies? I'm not gonna waste my time with those no credit check 50% APR scammy useless types that don't wouldn't even report my loan on record.

Thanks! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Any online personal loan lender that reports to all 3 agencies? Want small loan to improve scor

mashumk wrote:

I finished an auto loan last year, with good clean payment history over 5 years. Currently just have student loan which will be paid off by Fall. I would like to get a small personal loan, $2k or even less if possible, so I can have an active installment loan on my reports and keep my score going up after the initial hit. I don't need the money. I would use the loan itself to pay it off and don't mind the interest accrued since it will be a small amount anyway for such a small loan. It's worth the money to keep my score going up in the long term. 20% APR on a $1500 loan is nothing.

Any recommended lenders who definitely report to the 3 credit agencies? I'm not gonna waste my time with those no credit check 50% APR scammy useless types that don't wouldn't even report my loan on record.

Thanks! Smiley Wink

I'm not certain that you would gain much on your FICO score ~ Installment loans count in your mix of credit either as open or closed, so I wouldn't advise you to do this....
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.