Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other GW options?

tag
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

Any other GW options?

I've been writing GW letters to UBOC regarding a settled CO for about nine months to no avail. I've written to the address on my CR, the local branch where I opened the account, called and e-mailed customer service, and written a letter and an e-mail to the CEO. I'm just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions I might try. I have no intention of letting this go. Since it was the result of my accidentally going overdraft by less than $3 years ago, I have a hard time accepting having this on my CR for another three and a half years.

Thanks.

EX 695, EQ 703, TU 681 (1/17)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any other GW options?

I'd try:

the main corporate address, if different

the address used in the SEC filing info if public

any address listed by your and their state's regulatory office (avail online usually)

any address listed in their privacy info

try also planetfeedback.

Message 2 of 5
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, llecs.

I'll try those addresses. I forgot PlanetFeedback. I tried that too.

Message 3 of 5
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

Just received confirmation that they're deleting! Even though this is by far the smallest debt I had, it's been one of the most important for me to get deleted. I'm so excited. Thanks for all the advice. And keep persisting with those GW requests. As you can see, just when you think you've left no stone unturned, they may finally cave in!

Message 4 of 5
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Congrats!!! 

I suppose I should write another batch to the only 2 on my report and see where it takes me.  I hope to post a success story one of these days Smiley Happy

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.