cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any recent Chase goodwill successes out there??

tag
rd2rebuilding
Valued Member

Any recent Chase goodwill successes out there??

Was wondering if anyone out there have had any recent success with Chase in obtaining a goodwill adjustment to credit reporting. I have an older closes account that has many lates after it was closed since it still had a balance. Just had my child at the time, so honestly put that closed account on the back burner with paying. Wondering what my chances are of a deletion... with all the lates my best route would probably be just complete deletion of the tradeline, which I'm fine with doing... 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Shokk
Established Contributor

Re: Any recent Chase goodwill successes out there??

Good luck.  I was recently told they are not currently doing ANY goodwill adjustments.  This was a CSR at the EO level.  I was told to try back in a couple of months just in case.

Edit:  Ignore this post.  I was thinking about Cap1.

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 2 of 7
rd2rebuilding
Valued Member

I know. I think I read your post *sigh* I do have another Chase account that is open and has immaculate history, so I am hoping that can be leveraged in their decision lol. 

Message 3 of 7
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@rd2rebuilding wrote:

I know. I think I read your post *sigh* I do have another Chase account that is open and has immaculate history, so I am hoping that can be leveraged in their decision lol. 

I could have sworn I read a post just the other day saying that a GW just worked with Chase. I'll try and find it.

Message 4 of 7
Shokk
Established Contributor

Ugh, I was thinking Cap1.  Nevermind on Chase.  Although I've sent 3 GW letters to 2 different email addresses for Chase and have yet to receive a response.

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 5 of 7
jaeroc
Established Member

@Shokk wrote:

Ugh, I was thinking Cap1.  Nevermind on Chase.  Although I've sent 3 GW letters to 2 different email addresses for Chase and have yet to receive a response.

Hi could you PM me those email addresses? Thank you

Message 6 of 7
fairclok
Contributor

Do you happen to have the Chase EO contact # or email?       or specific contact at Chase?

Starting Score: Sept. 2012 EX FAKO 560; EQ FICO 590; TU FICO 576
2015 Score: Dec 2016 EX FICO 800; EQ FICO 790; TU FICO 810
Goal Score Met 2018: 825 or better on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.