Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any success stories with CMRE?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any success stories with CMRE?

I bit the bullet today and paid $584 to CMRE after they sent me a letter advising me they would delete from mycredit within 30 days. Any CMRE success stories out there? I did read a few on this blog, but they were from a few years ago. Any input would be great!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: Any success stories with CMRE?

I just had 6 listings deleted today from them, however, I had to go about it a different way since the nice lady at CMRE conveniently forgot to mark the accounts as deletion requested like she said she would do.

Anyways, I wound up getting 6 PFDs across 2 CRAs for less than what I owed so I'm not complaining. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had 3 accounts removed as promised. The we're removed the week after I paid them.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I now have a litte more confidence in them!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I can breathe a litte easier now!

Message 5 of 7
Momof5
Frequent Contributor

I had one deleted.  It was weird...they first marked it Paid and left it open.  Then it was updated to closed.  Then deleted.  Took over 6 weeks.

Starting Score: 472
Current Score: EQ:703 TU: 729 EX:737
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so glad to hear that people are having good luck with CMRE PFD's. I currently have 2 collections from them that are small and I was getting ready to contact them to request a PFD, I am happy to know that I am likely to have success in getting them deleted. Thanks for the post, great question!

@Anonymous wrote:

I bit the bullet today and paid $584 to CMRE after they sent me a letter advising me they would delete from mycredit within 30 days. Any CMRE success stories out there? I did read a few on this blog, but they were from a few years ago. Any input would be great!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.