cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone burn Commenity and get approved???

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Anyone burn Commenity and get approved???

Just curious.....

I burned Commenity in bk with several stores cards, wondering what the chances of ever being reapproved again for the same card later down the road???

Has anyone gotten any cards from them that they burned one way or another ?? ThanksSmiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ianl33t
Contributor

Re: Anyone burn Commenity and get approved???

@pizza1 wrote:
Just curious.....

I burned Commenity in bk with several stores cards, wondering what the chances of ever being reapproved again for the same card later down the road???

Has anyone gotten any cards from them that they burned one way or another ?? ThanksSmiley Happy

I used to have an Express retail card back when it was still WFNNB. That was about 7 years ago and I paid it off 2 1/2 years ago. I recently did the "shopping cart trick" and in a course of a month, was able to get four Conemity retail cards as follows: Ann Taylor, Buckle, J. Crew, and Victoria's Secrect.

I had two collections and a C/O during the time of the first three, with three CCs. The last one (VS) I had only one collection (it fell off this month, yay!), the C/O, and four CCs along with being an AU on my mom's boyfriend's Capital One CC. He approved me being an AU, didn't ask for card since I don't need it, he's had the account for nearly 8 years with no lates and 8% utilization at the moment. I hope this clarifies at least somewhat the question you posed.

Starting Score: EX: 646, EQ: 624, TU: 639 (07/26/2013)
Current Score: EX: 694 (As of 12/17/2013), EQ: 644 (As of 12/21/2013), TU: 662 (As of 12/12/2013 - Barclays)
Goal Score: 700 in all three (07/26/2014)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.