cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever deal with county collections?

tag
Ambular1304
Contributor

Anyone ever deal with county collections?

So I have 2 medical collections from a county hospital from 2009 and they are in collections AND under installment loan tab on my Experian. The CA is San Bernardino County Collection Service... Has anyone ever dealt with county before? I'm kinda scared to touch this because it's not a "normal" CA (if there is such a thing) and I really don't want to use HIPAA and the reason behind that is I don't understand all the wording and technical stuff behind it. Anywho looking for anyone that ever dealt with this even if not the same county! Thanks guys!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone ever deal with county collections?

Hi I'm dealing with them now and I've also been looking for help.  I have 4 paid collections with them, they were all a part of a lawsuit.  I called and asked for them to be deleted due to the circumsatnces but the said no.  I recently called my attorney and they said that if I dispute them SBDO County would delete.  I disputed through the CRA and I'm still waiting for a reponse.  The haven't been easy Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 3
Ambular1304
Contributor

Re: Anyone ever deal with county collections?

Thanks for your reply, see mine are UNPAID but are passed the SOL, so I think I might just have to save up to pay them and then dispute them as being paid, damn ER visit to the County hospital Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.