Established Member
jhc7399

Anyone ever had this problem?

I go to Experian to do a dispute, I go through the whole process and at the very end it says that the system is not available at this time to call and dispute? Anyone ever called and done a dispute, does it take awhile?

Starting Score: 9/1/12 - EX:527 - EQ:586 - TU:547 - FICO:586
Current Score: 1/23/13 - EX:651 - EQ:679 - TU:628 - FICO:679
Goal Score: 700
New Contributor
KnewBee

Re: Anyone ever had this problem?

Hi, I have not had your exact problem, but I just encountered a very similar problem. A few weeks back I did an online dispute through Experian and TransUniom at the same time. The Experian dispute seemed to go through ok, but I have not heard back land I never received any email confirmation that they even received dIspute. With transunion  I received email confirmation immediately and they removed the inaccurate account wthin a few days. But now especially with your post I am wondering if Experian even received my dispute. 

Starting Scores: 9/19/2012 EQ 613 / TU 526 / EX PLUS FAKO 563

Current Scores: EQ 642 / TU 519 / EX PLUS FAKO 610

Goal Scores: 700

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+