cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever heard of a NDA sent to CA's?????

tag
mizzmonick19
Valued Member

Anyone ever heard of a NDA sent to CA's?????

Okay, so I have been surfing the web and came across a website called Mod Cut! for consumers... they have forums just like this site where people can posts topics and comment... Anyways, I came across something that sounds like a pretty interesting idea???

Okay so someone started a topic asking how to get CA's to delete charged off/ collection accounts/ I guess including medical as well...

In the future, please do not post links or website addresses to credit repair sites or credit repair organizations, it violates myFICO forums' terms of service and user guidelines. Please read these links before posting again in the forums. Thank you for your contributions and cooperation!

Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines Terms of Service User Guidelines 

--fused, myfico moderator

I'm just going to copy and paste what the person said... on how to go about the process if using the NDA (nondisclosure agreement)

An NDA is an agreement that means neither of you will disclose information about the account to 3rd parties (to include CRA).

How it works (in theory):

1) you say you'll pay if they agree to an NDA.
2) they agree
3) you pay
4) you dispute the account with the CRA
5) the CRA sends the CA an e-mail asking them to verify the account
6) the CA does not reply (they don't have to) because of the NDA (so they couldn't even if they wanted to)
7) the CRA doesn't hear from the CA so after 30 days (or 45 in some cases) they delete the account because it was unverified by the CA.

They get their money.
You get it off your credit report.

Everyone goes home happy.

So has anyone tried this and has been successful????

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone ever heard of a NDA sent to CA's?????

I'm just going to copy and paste what the person said... on how to go about the process if using the NDA (nondisclosure agreement)

An NDA is an agreement that means neither of you will disclose information about the account to 3rd parties (to include CRA).

How it works (in theory):

1) you say you'll pay if they agree to an NDA.
2) they agree
3) you pay
4) you dispute the account with the CRA
5) the CRA sends the CA an e-mail asking them to verify the account
6) the CA does not reply (they don't have to) because of the NDA (so they couldn't even if they wanted to)
7) the CRA doesn't hear from the CA so after 30 days (or 45 in some cases) they delete the account because it was unverified by the CA.

They get their money.
You get it off your credit report.

Everyone goes home happy.

So has anyone tried this and has been successful????

I am curious about this myself.  Anybody have any success ?  input ? 

Message 2 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I have never heard of this.

I will say that since disputing accurate information is a violation of the TOS of this forum, I wouldn't discuss that here.

Message 3 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

This thread is locked and under mod review.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.