cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have Barclays of Delaware PFD Contacts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have Barclays of Delaware PFD Contacts?

I'm looking for Barclays of Delaware PFD contacts. Anyone have an email address? I only have the Address listed on my credit report but I'm looking for backdoors

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have Barclays of Delaware PFD Contacts?

If you still can access your online account info, send a message via their message center.  Someone will get in touch with you through a secure email system they use.  That's how I was able to GW two charge-off accounts.  I'll PM you the address they had me send documentation to. 

Message 2 of 7
esme
Regular Contributor

tjmmp56 - Thanks for the advice! I just sent an email to them via their account message center, so I am crossing my fingers and hoping that they will agree to delete the 30 and 60 day lates on my account from 2009. I will keep you posted!

Starting Scores: EQ 582 TU 584 EX 615 (FICO - Lender Pulled) 1/4/2012
Current Scores:EQ 632 TU 698 EX 669 (Lender Pulled) 3/17/2012
Goal Scores:700 club here we come!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
esme
Regular Contributor

Just got a response from them stating that they cannot remove accurate information. I'm disappointed. Is there any other avenue I can try?

Message 4 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

If at first you don't succeed.....

Don't limit yourself to just e-mail. Snail mail too.

Message 5 of 7
esme
Regular Contributor

I've seen differing views on sending GWs CMRR. Do they really view it as confrontational? I'm the type that likes to make sure that what I sent got there...

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@esme wrote:

I've seen differing views on sending GWs CMRR. Do they really view it as confrontational? I'm the type that likes to make sure that what I sent got there...

I don't see the point in wasting the money on the CMRRR.  It's a GW request that might just get thrown in the trash anyways. you can be fairly certain it gets to wherever you're sending it.  The green card really won't help. 

I think I might start with repyling to the message you received asking for them to forward the request on to a supervisor or manager and have the manager contact you.  Keep going to the next higher up everytime.  Everyone has a boss. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.