cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have Email Contact for Lincoln Automotive Financial Services CEO or Executive office???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have Email Contact for Lincoln Automotive Financial Services CEO or Executive office???

Hey everyone,

Had a Lincoln with a superhigh payment (due to rolling a deficit from another car loan into it...sigh).  Came to a point where we just couldn't handle the payments.  Decided to give it back since we were constantly months behind and the credit was shot anyway. So we voluntarily surrendered it. Lincoln sold it at auction and we settled the balance owed.  CRs show zero balance, but various reporting comments including bad debt & placed for collection & skip, paid charge off, etc. 

I would loooooooooooooove to get rid of this baddie. 

It just looks so ugly on my reports Smiley Embarassed

I thought I might try to GW for a deletion of the tradeline.  Or at least for them to remove some of those comments?  If anyone has any suggestions, please share! 

Also:  Anyone have an email contact for Lincoln Automotive Financial Services??? CEO or EO. Having trouble finding the right place.  

Thanks for any help you can give!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have Email Contact for Lincoln Automotive Financial Services CEO or Executive office???

If you have any Lincoln auto fin. services contact info for CEO office, shoot me a PM> >>>>> thanks.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.