cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have GW letter mailing address for Macy's and Perkin's Loan?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have GW letter mailing address for Macy's and Perkin's Loan?

I send a goodwill letter through Macy's customer service and didn't get a response.  I couldn't find a mailing address for them.  Would anyone happen to have one that worked for them?  I have 2 30-day past late payment marks on my reports. One from 2008 and the other from 2010.  They were both around the time when I had each of my kids and it just slipped my mind with everything going on.  I put in a payment as soon as I was notified of the late payment.  I haven't had any latenesses since and the balance is already paid off.

I also have a late payment from my Perkin's loan from 2007.  The loan is already paid off and that was the only late payment.  There was no address or even comapany listed on my credit report for them.  It just says unknown company.  I only know what it is from the amount and date of the loan.  Is there any way for me to find out this info?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.