Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have goodwill success with .....

tag
sge760
Contributor

Anyone have goodwill success with .....

I need to goodwill the companies listed below. Have any of you had success with them? I'd just like some hope because I've done several rounds of goodwills with each, with usually no response or a statement that they're reporting correctly.

30 Day Late Removals                                                           

HSBC/Orchard - now capital one

First Premier Bank

Paid Charge offs from 4 years ago  (request to delete tradeline)

New Millenium

HSBC

Credit One Bank

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sge760
Contributor

Re: Anyone have goodwill success with .....

Anyone?
Message 2 of 4
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

A lot of us have had success with GWs.  That, unfourtanetly, does not mean everyone will share similar results. It's ALL a "YMMV" situation.

Do some searches on this site for GW templates, and more searches via here and google for executive realtions contacts for your COs or CAs and start sending GWs!

It's not an overnight change (though it has been for some).  There is certainly a lot of effort that MUST be taken to rebuild yours/our credit.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 3 of 4
2NE1
Established Contributor

I can tell you right now that HSBC won't delete your CO'ed TL. No success stories from GWs for years. Unless if you're military and were deployed, then they seem to sympathize more towards them.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.