cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have recent (last 12 mths) EE of judgement on EQ or EX?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have recent (last 12 mths) EE of judgement on EQ or EX?

@creditFiend wrote:
I recently received EE on a paid judgment. It was due to fall off last month. I received it on all 3 in November 2015. TU came off in 2 days.
I am currently doing the same with a paid collection due to fall off in July.
Once again TU already removed it. Waiting 30 days for EX & EQ.
Congrats on your successful EE OP!

So you actually got EQ to remove a few months early? Maybe I should give them a shot tomorrow. I was just going to let it fall off because I'd heard it would come off on it's own March 1, but heck...sooner is better.

Thanks so much Creditfiend.

Edited to ask...Did you call email or do it on the web for EQ?

Message 11 of 34
creditFiend
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditFiend wrote:
I recently received EE on a paid judgment. It was due to fall off last month. I received it on all 3 in November 2015. TU came off in 2 days.

So you actually got EQ to remove a few months early? Maybe I should give them a shot tomorrow. I was just going to let it fall off because I'd heard it would come off on it's own March 1, but heck...sooner is better.

Yes, they all removed it early to my surprise!

I did an online dispute with all three.  I don't think TU bothered to send the creditor anything.  They just deleted within a few days.

EQ & EX took a full 30 days to delete my judgement; but it was definitely deleted before time.

Good luck!

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditFiend wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditFiend wrote:

Yes, they all removed it early to my surprise!

I did an online dispute with all three.  I don't think TU bothered to send the creditor anything.  They just deleted within a few days.

EQ & EX took a full 30 days to delete my judgement; but it was definitely deleted before time.

Good luck!

Thanks very much for the info!

Message 13 of 34
Rebuilder2016
Contributor

My judgement has been satisfied but still has two years before it's due to fall off. Any chance they would do an EE? Also how much of a score increase did you see after delete?
Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rebuilder2016 wrote:
My judgement has been satisfied but still has two years before it's due to fall off. Any chance they would do an EE? Also how much of a score increase did you see after delete?

I have to be honest, Rebuilder, I don't think it's likely they'd EE that early. The fourm skuttlebutt is 6 months early for TU, 1-3 for EQ and EX. I got EE on TU at 7 months and gained 64 points. My EX EE went thru on January 29th, so 2.5 months early, and I gained 74 points. Keep in mind, I have no other bad things on my report. 

Message 15 of 34
Rebuilder2016
Contributor

Thank you, I have a letter from the original creditor that says they would agree for early deletion. I'm going to mail to the collection agency and see if they will consider dismissing the judgement.
Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have recent (last 12 mths) EE of judgement on EQ or EX? **UPDATE!!**

I am so excited to share that I was able to get TU to remove my paid judgment 6 months early via EE.

I cannot believe it!! This is a wonderful day for me. I am hoping to see a bump in my score since it was my last major derog. 

Now I have to focus my efforts on EX. OMG!!! Homeownship is definitely in my future and I am thrilled about it.

Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ - Were you rebucketed when your judgement was removed from your TU report?

Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@@Anonymous - Were you rebucketed when your judgement was removed from your TU report?

That's fantastic news Shonte! I'm not sure if I was rebucketed or not, but once I gained the points from getting the judgement EE'd I never lost them again. I've stayed in 788 to 796 range depending on my utilization on TU and EX. The judgement is still on EQ as you can see from my sig,  but I apped for a mortgage on the 16th and was preapproved with a middle score of 791!  My LO repeated what is often said here, which is anything over760 is just  gravey. Good luck and please keep my posted.

Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate your feedback. My goal now is to focus all of my efforts on getting EX to delete my judgement sooner than the 7 year date of Aug. 2016. Btw, I just pulled my CRs and TU is up 10 points, it went from 726 to 736.

Also, congratulations on getting your mortgage approval!!!  How exciting??!!!!

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.