cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have recent (last 12 mths) EE of judgement on EQ or EX?

tag
devineer1
Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone have recent (last 12 mths) EE of judgement on EQ or EX?

I am just curious, reading through the thread... what is EE?
I am but a work in progress, taking one day at a time, learning to be more patient. In the Garden as of 12/01/15

Equifax 569
Trans Union 607
Experian 588

Goal to be at or over 650
Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had an EE from Transunion this month for a satisfied judgment. Wasn't supposed to drop off my report until 04/17. I was obviously pretty ecstatic about that. I haven't had any luck with the other 2 cra's though.
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ devineer EE is early exclusion. It basicly means the CBs grant you a goodwill exclusion on something on your reports before they legally have to. 

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ portopottie you mean you asked them to remove something a year early and they did it or the item just dropped off on it's own? I wonder if it iwas a case of someone not counting properly because that's super early!

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who would you ask to remove a settled judgment anyway, the OC or the county court?
Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'd ask the Credit Beurau that is reporting the judgement for a goodwill exclusion. You don't dispute it if the information is correct. You simply call them up with your head bowed and tell them you know you did wrong, but you feel you paid your dues and would they consider removing it early so that you can move on with your life. All they can do is say yes or no. This generally only works a few months early, but there are some cases on this forum where people luck out and get it really early like the poster above. In my case, my judgement was paid soon after it was filed and I still  had to suck it up for 6 years. 

Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@ portopottie you mean you asked them to remove something a year early and they did it or the item just dropped off on it's own? I wonder if it iwas a case of someone not counting properly because that's super early!

Yeah I DEFINITELY got lucky with someone not counting properly.

Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bumping my own thread to add a data point and to answer my own question. Today I pulled CK and noticed the judgement was gone from EQ so I pulled a 1b report to get my ficos. My score had gone up 80 points! I now have completely clean reports.  In conclusion, TU dropped the judgement 7 months early, EX a little under 3, and EQ dropped it 1.5 months early.  Note none of the CB's told me yes when I called and requested EE. The stuff just came off so I'm not sure if the calls were responsible or if they just dropped things. I'm fairly certain EQ just has a practice of dropping on the 1st day of the month before the negative item is due to fall off.

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have recent (last 12 mths) EE of judgement on EQ or EX? **UPDATE!!**

Wow good news, keep it up.

Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great news. i like to hear these good EE stories.

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.