cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have success with Enhanced Recovery?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have success with Enhanced Recovery?

I paid off a bill with them and plan on sending GW letters soon. Anyone have any luck or email addresses they could share. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone have success with Enhanced Recovery?

I just paid them aboutr 3 weeks ago. They were collecting on behalf of Kay Jewellers.

I got mixed results from them. The first agent was extremely rude. But the second time i called, He was a nice person. I asked about deleting the item from my report.

They indicated that for my situation they will ask KAy to delete it but i should call KAy also.

Is your collection being reported by ERC?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid a bill last month, didnt ask for it to be deleted but low and behold yesterday I pulled my TU and it was removed! yay

Message 3 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

Tina,

Was it being reported on your CR's by ERC or the OC?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked them if they would delete it as well and they said I would have to call ATT. ATT isn't the one reporting it, it was Enhanced Recovery. I am going to try a goodwill letter.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

Tina,

Was it being reported on your CR's by ERC or the OC?

ERC... I did have to call them once because I had paid the balance and it was showing I still owed, but now it is totally gone with TU... Hoping to get an update from SW saying its gone there also!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.