cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone heard of Biltmore Asset Management?

tag
ErikaC1
New Contributor

Anyone heard of Biltmore Asset Management?

They keep calling me about a debt and leaving voicemails. I checked my credit reports and do not see any collections. I want to call back and see what it is. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone heard of Biltmore Asset Management?

I tried to research this for you but came up empty on google, BBB and other resources.

The only thing I could locate is that they are sometimes affiliated with rental companies. Have you ever broke a lease or recently applied for an apartment?

Sorry, they seem to be a very small agency.

Message 2 of 3
ErikaC1
New Contributor

Re: Anyone heard of Biltmore Asset Management?

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried to research this for you but came up empty on google, BBB and other resources.

The only thing I could locate is that they are sometimes affiliated with rental companies. Have you ever broke a lease or recently applied for an apartment?

Sorry, they seem to be a very small agency.

I have not, I have been in the same apt/address since I was 18. Weird. Thanks for checking. I will answer next time and see what happens. Just wish companies sent letters. The only thing I can think of is an old US Bank checking account balance...Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.