cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!

tag
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!

Hi everyone I saw a post a few days ago, where someone mentioned that they had a really good lender that had a free credit rebuilding/repair program. I cannot find that post again, I wish I could so I could ask the OP what lending company they use.

I live in Michigan, does anyone know a good company here that can help, I have been doing very well on my own, I think I am near the finish line, and I would like to work with a lender now, but a lender that doesnt just turn you away as soon as they see you don't have a 620 credit score.I would like one that can look at my report and tell me exactly they want me to work on to get a loan with them, and also help me with the process.

I had a very good lender in MD, he was excellent check with me every week, I would send him whatever I finished and he dealt with the CB's directly, it was working very well and quickly but then I had a family medical emergency and had to move to MI Smiley Sad

I would really like someone like him, his company doesn't operate here..

Does anyone have any recommendations????

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!

I'm in MD...would you mind letting me know what Rebuilder Service you used.

Message 2 of 12
p-
Valued Contributor

@izzesparks wrote:

Hi everyone I saw a post a few days ago, where someone mentioned that they had a really good lender that had a free credit rebuilding/repair program. I cannot find that post again, I wish I could so I could ask the OP what lending company they use.

I live in Michigan, does anyone know a good company here that can help, I have been doing very well on my own, I think I am near the finish line, and I would like to work with a lender now, but a lender that doesnt just turn you away as soon as they see you don't have a 620 credit score.I would like one that can look at my report and tell me exactly they want me to work on to get a loan with them, and also help me with the process.

I had a very good lender in MD, he was excellent check with me every week, I would send him whatever I finished and he dealt with the CB's directly, it was working very well and quickly but then I had a family medical emergency and had to move to MI Smiley Sad

IMHO you'll get farther, faster using the advice provided here.  

Message 3 of 12
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

@p- wrote:

@izzesparks wrote:

IMHO you'll get farther, faster using the advice provided here.  

Yes I fully agree with you, and I have been using this site, I have been on here every single day, I have raised my scores 75 points in only a month with this site! But now I am ready to start talking to lenders, I will continue to use this site, but my goal is to buy a house before summer's end. So I want to start working with a lender very soon, so I can meet all their terms by summer.

Message 4 of 12
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

I hope I can start seeing the gains you all have...

Message 5 of 12
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

@Chrisla2077 wrote:

I hope I can start seeing the gains you all have...

You will! It can be time consuming, I spent my entire day off writing GW and PFD letters, emailing, and faxing. I tried not to use sample letters wanted to put them in my own words, so it took a little while to get to my final drafts. Also hours online looking for all types of contact info for all my creditors. But it was worth it, because I am definitely seeing results. Just keep going!

Message 6 of 12
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

I think what you're asking for is not a credit repair service, but instead a mortgage lender that is willing to work with someone with lower credit and can even assist you get to where you need to be in order to qualify for the mortgage loan, correct?

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 7 of 12
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

@MBOhio2 wrote:

I think what you're asking for is not a credit repair service, but instead a mortgage lender that is willing to work with someone with lower credit and can even assist you get to where you need to be in order to qualify for the mortgage loan, correct?

EXACTOMONDO!!!!! YOU ARE CORRECT THAT IS WHAT I WANT COULDN'T HAVE STATED IT MORE PERFECTLY! Do you know anyone like that, that serves the state of Michigan?

Message 8 of 12
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Unfortunately, I do not, however, if you don't get any responses here, you may want to delete and then re-post over on the "Mortgage" discussion board. (you can't post it both places though)

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 9 of 12
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

hmmm thanks I might try that, I posted here, because thats where I saw the post that someone mentioned that they had this type of service with their lender so I was hoping they would see this post and share.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.