Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 249
Registered: ‎02-05-2011
0

Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!

Hi everyone I saw a post a few days ago, where someone mentioned that they had a really good lender that had a free credit rebuilding/repair program. I cannot find that post again, I wish I could so I could ask the OP what lending company they use.

 

I live in Michigan, does anyone know a good company here that can help, I have been doing very well on my own, I think I am near the finish line, and I would like to work with a lender now, but a lender that doesnt just turn you away as soon as they see you don't have a 620 credit score.I would like one that can look at my report and tell me exactly they want me to work on to get a loan with them, and also help me with the process.

 

I had a very good lender in MD, he was excellent check with me every week, I would send him whatever I finished and he dealt with the CB's directly, it was working very well and quickly but then I had a family medical emergency and had to move to MI Smiley Sad

 

I would really like someone like him, his company doesn't operate here..

 

Does anyone have any recommendations????


Starting Score: TU-582, EQ-597, EX-520
Current Score: TU-608 6/2/15, EQ-605 6/2/15, EX-581 6/2/15
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 504
Registered: ‎04-26-2010
0

Re: Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!

I'm in MD...would you mind letting me know what Rebuilder Service you used.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,814
Registered: ‎06-05-2008
0

Re: Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!


izzesparks wrote:

Hi everyone I saw a post a few days ago, where someone mentioned that they had a really good lender that had a free credit rebuilding/repair program. I cannot find that post again, I wish I could so I could ask the OP what lending company they use.

 

I live in Michigan, does anyone know a good company here that can help, I have been doing very well on my own, I think I am near the finish line, and I would like to work with a lender now, but a lender that doesnt just turn you away as soon as they see you don't have a 620 credit score.I would like one that can look at my report and tell me exactly they want me to work on to get a loan with them, and also help me with the process.

 

I had a very good lender in MD, he was excellent check with me every week, I would send him whatever I finished and he dealt with the CB's directly, it was working very well and quickly but then I had a family medical emergency and had to move to MI Smiley Sad

 

I would really like someone like him, his company doesn't operate here..

 

Does anyone have any recommendations????


IMHO you'll get farther, faster using the advice provided here.  

3-26-15: FICO EXP: 828 - EQU:820 - TRAN: 828 - AVG: 825 +275 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Regular Contributor
Posts: 249
Registered: ‎02-05-2011
0

Re: Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!


p- wrote:

izzesparks wrote:

Hi everyone I saw a post a few days ago, where someone mentioned that they had a really good lender that had a free credit rebuilding/repair program. I cannot find that post again, I wish I could so I could ask the OP what lending company they use.

 

I live in Michigan, does anyone know a good company here that can help, I have been doing very well on my own, I think I am near the finish line, and I would like to work with a lender now, but a lender that doesnt just turn you away as soon as they see you don't have a 620 credit score.I would like one that can look at my report and tell me exactly they want me to work on to get a loan with them, and also help me with the process.

 

I had a very good lender in MD, he was excellent check with me every week, I would send him whatever I finished and he dealt with the CB's directly, it was working very well and quickly but then I had a family medical emergency and had to move to MI Smiley Sad

 

I would really like someone like him, his company doesn't operate here..

 

Does anyone have any recommendations????


IMHO you'll get farther, faster using the advice provided here.  



Yes I fully agree with you, and I have been using this site, I have been on here every single day, I have raised my scores 75 points in only a month with this site! But now I am ready to start talking to lenders, I will continue to use this site, but my goal is to buy a house before summer's end. So I want to start working with a lender very soon, so I can meet all their terms by summer.


Starting Score: TU-582, EQ-597, EX-520
Current Score: TU-608 6/2/15, EQ-605 6/2/15, EX-581 6/2/15
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Highlighted
Established Contributor
Posts: 504
Registered: ‎04-26-2010
0

Re: Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!

I hope I can start seeing the gains you all have...

Regular Contributor
Posts: 249
Registered: ‎02-05-2011
0

Re: Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!


Chrisla2077 wrote:

I hope I can start seeing the gains you all have...



You will! It can be time consuming, I spent my entire day off writing GW and PFD letters, emailing, and faxing. I tried not to use sample letters wanted to put them in my own words, so it took a little while to get to my final drafts. Also hours online looking for all types of contact info for all my creditors. But it was worth it, because I am definitely seeing results. Just keep going!


Starting Score: TU-582, EQ-597, EX-520
Current Score: TU-608 6/2/15, EQ-605 6/2/15, EX-581 6/2/15
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 961
Registered: ‎02-07-2011
0

Re: Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!

I think what you're asking for is not a credit repair service, but instead a mortgage lender that is willing to work with someone with lower credit and can even assist you get to where you need to be in order to qualify for the mortgage loan, correct?

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
Jan 2012 Current Scores: FICO EQ 604 FICO EX ??? TU98 623
Feb 2012 Goal Scores: EQ 620 EX 620 TR 620 (or just the middle to be 620!!)
Regular Contributor
Posts: 249
Registered: ‎02-05-2011
0

Re: Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!


MBOhio2 wrote:

I think what you're asking for is not a credit repair service, but instead a mortgage lender that is willing to work with someone with lower credit and can even assist you get to where you need to be in order to qualify for the mortgage loan, correct?


EXACTOMONDO!!!!! YOU ARE CORRECT THAT IS WHAT I WANT COULDN'T HAVE STATED IT MORE PERFECTLY! Do you know anyone like that, that serves the state of Michigan?


Starting Score: TU-582, EQ-597, EX-520
Current Score: TU-608 6/2/15, EQ-605 6/2/15, EX-581 6/2/15
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 961
Registered: ‎02-07-2011
0

Re: Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!

Unfortunately, I do not, however, if you don't get any responses here, you may want to delete and then re-post over on the "Mortgage" discussion board. (you can't post it both places though)

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
Jan 2012 Current Scores: FICO EQ 604 FICO EX ??? TU98 623
Feb 2012 Goal Scores: EQ 620 EX 620 TR 620 (or just the middle to be 620!!)
Regular Contributor
Posts: 249
Registered: ‎02-05-2011
0

Re: Anyone know a lender with free credit repair/rebuilding service??!!

hmmm thanks I might try that, I posted here, because thats where I saw the post that someone mentioned that they had this type of service with their lender so I was hoping they would see this post and share.


Starting Score: TU-582, EQ-597, EX-520
Current Score: TU-608 6/2/15, EQ-605 6/2/15, EX-581 6/2/15
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.