cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know if you can pay judgement with a creit card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know if you can pay judgement with a creit card?

We have been approved for an interest free card for 15 months, so we were hoping to pay off an old judgement from an apartment that we lived in in 2007. I would love to have this finally paid and off the reports, so I was wondering if they would accept a credit card as payment. We would pay probably around $500 a month till it is paid off. The judgement was for $2000 but not sure what it is now due to interest.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone know if you can pay judgement with a creit card?

@Anonymous wrote:

We have been approved for an interest free card for 15 months, so we were hoping to pay off an old judgement from an apartment that we lived in in 2007. I would love to have this finally paid and off the reports, so I was wondering if they would accept a credit card as payment. We would pay probably around $500 a month till it is paid off. The judgement was for $2000 but not sure what it is now due to interest.

You could only pay it with a CC if the entity that owns or is collecting on behalf of the judgment owner accepts CCs as a method of payment.

Message 2 of 3
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone know if you can pay judgement with a creit card?

If the judgment holder won't accept cc, you can buy money orders from USPS and pay for them with the cc.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.