cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with experience with the CA -Adam , Ross, Paul out of Houston, Tx?

tag
down_n_out
Contributor

Anyone with experience with the CA -Adam , Ross, Paul out of Houston, Tx?

Long time reader first time poster, Not getting anywhere with them not even a response to my debt validation letter. They signed a fake name on the certified letter I sent them. As if to say kiss off.

Cant find any info on google that anyone has posted about getting responses from them other than ridiculous phone conversations.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
down_n_out
Contributor

Re: Anyone with experience with the CA -Adam , Ross, Paul out of Houston, Tx?

Bump it up! No one has dealt with this collection agency?
Message 2 of 4
randyrhodes
Established Contributor

I may be way off on this but id think signing a fake name on a federal document should be a violation of some sort. good luck proving it tho. Are you owning up to the debt? You can always dispute thru the CRAs and force them to answer in 30 days or remove it from your credit report.
Message 3 of 4
down_n_out
Contributor

I would own up to it if they can validate it, however they signed the registered mail receipt using alias "A. Monday " obviously a fake name since it was delivered on  that day of the week. Ofcourse they have no intention responding it has been 30 days and I'm in Dallas they are in Houston. So if they were intending to repsond i'm sure I would have gotten something by now. 

I find it strange that their is nothing on the net about experiences with this company  other then a few random forums about phone calls with their rude collectors. You would think I could find something about them and their practices or interactions with the debtor, but I haven't found anything.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.