Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone

Does anyone know who Walmart goes through for collections on cards????????? Want to try and settle with them thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone

Why not try and settle with OC?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know who Walmart goes through for collections on cards????????? Want to try and settle with them thanks

Best to see if Walmart will recall the debt if it's been sent to a collection agency.  I would deal with Walmart directly if you can!!  Don't wait til the collection agency contacts you or they hit your reports!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Best to see if Walmart will recall the debt if it's been sent to a collection agency.  I would deal with Walmart directly if you can!!  Don't wait til the collection agency contacts you or they hit your reports!

Thanks for reiterating.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's reporting as late and past due of $305 yet haven't paid on it in a few years is there anyway I can upload a screenshot of what it's saying exactly?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.