Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apartment Complex help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apartment Complex help!

They sent you billing statements and contract. You have been responded to.
Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Billing statements and contract came from

a) Online Dispute

Not from my request for DV? FYI: the day i sent in the TX TFC 392 Request (nov 21st), the very next day i got a response.

if indeed USPS could work that super efficent/fast/e-speed i would agree.

i reserve my right to disagree with your assessment? 

Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

a) Online Dispute

Not from my request for DV? FYI: the day i sent in the TX TFC 392 Request (nov 21st), the very next day i got a response.

Irrelevant. Its a little like complaining you didn't get a refund because they sent a check out a week before you asked for it.

Message 33 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

then what makes them send out a dunning letter 30 days after having responded. not really wierd is it? 

Let me GUESS? .hmmm....SYSTEM ERROR. letters go out as scheduled. happens all the time. means nothing. Left doesn't know what right is DOING..

They r only interested in collecting/getting paid and its all part of doing business. 

O well not sure i buy that argument. Everything CA's do there is an AGENDA behind it. Want to get paid. 

Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

a) Online Dispute

Irrelevant. Its a little like complaining you didn't get a refund because they sent a check out a week before you asked for it.

BTW what would IRS do if you were due a refund and all they had was
a) an address to send refund or
b) a bank Acct#/ Routing # provided on tax filing.

what do you think ? You still get your refund check dont you? Just wierd how and what you asked for and what they thought they had to do? hmmmmm. is it an apples to apples comparison or not really? online Dispute v/s DV you get your response love it or leave it.

so if information like a DV/Online Dispute was provided seperately does each carry its own or you can combine and say " hey you got it" didnt you? Now stay put..

come to think of it, if my DV was TX specific with TX TFC 392.202 relevancy, would that change anything? 

Why ever bother with mailing costs of sending DV's (especially TX 392 DV) when you can just go online dispute it and be responded to. Save's CA's money & Debtor also..You must actually decide way ahead of time what exactly is in the debtor's best interest? is it? online or mailing. just dont do both please. 

Can you imagine two different CA names reporting at different bureaus but same address? lol Allied Collection Services aka Resident Collect Inc? lol one having an active surety bond in TX and one doesn't? 

if that refund check was made out to.....????????

omg lmao

PS: This post is written as to appear funny in my perspective? no punt intended. Mods please dont gang up on me.

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.