Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appiled Bank ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appiled Bank ?

Recieved debt valitdation from Appiled Bank .I called them and asked if they still have "Clear your Credit" program, they couldn't answer. They said I could pay with a card and would delete from credit reports. Then I asked if they could sent that in writing and they refused. Last payment on account was 10/25/09.. Is their any other way to deal with them. Didn't think it was safe to just pay them. Should I send a PFD letter. Instead of caving in to them.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Appiled Bank ?

@Anonymous wrote:

Recieved debt valitdation from Appiled Bank .I called them and asked if they still have "Clear your Credit" program, they couldn't answer. They said I could pay with a card and would delete from credit reports. Then I asked if they could sent that in writing and they refused. Last payment on account was 10/25/09.. Is their any other way to deal with them. Didn't think it was safe to just pay them. Should I send a PFD letter. Instead of caving in to them.

A verbal agreement is just as enforcable as one in writing. I would suggest you call them back and take them at their word, you may want to record the call they most certainly are.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.