Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied Bank Contacts

tag
dbslove
Contributor

Applied Bank Contacts

Hello and Happy Sunday to everyone!

I am in the process of trying to take care of my credit and get to that wonderful road of great credit.  I have a charge off with Aplied Bank  which is due to stay on all 3 reports until May 2017, I would like to PIF this or settle, but I need some assistance. Does anyone have any contacts for Applied Bank? The balance is $174 and I would really like to be rid of them and have them either removed or updated to show no lates after it is paid or settled..Help

TIA

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fot1
Established Contributor

Re: Applied Bank Contacts

I would like the contact info also..

OP if you call them you can ask for their "Clear your credit program" and if you pay in full they will clear up anything negative the past two years.. My Charge off is 6 years old so doen"t help me. I even tried sending them a DV letter that some have had good luck with in the past and they responded with a ton of info but not pfd offer.

Too many to list..
Message 2 of 4
cybarra2003
Valued Member

I"m beginning to think that Applied Bank mail GW contacts are on the same level as the chupacabra. Many have heard, few have witnessed.

also...bump

EX: 651 - Lender Pull (04/30/12) EX: 678 (credit app 7/12)
EQ: 625 - Lender Pull (04/30/12) EQ: 639 (myFico) (7/12)
TU(04): 631 - Lender Pull (04/30/12) TU: 663 (myfico) (7/12)
Message 3 of 4
fot1
Established Contributor

Bump peoples..

Too many to list..
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.