Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied Bank Success!!!

tag
Davidngo
Contributor

Applied Bank Success!!!

Applied Bank Success!!!

Just wanted to post some information about Applied Bank.

I had a CO from Applied Bank back from 2008 and was sent to collection (Agency Name:  Credit Control LLC).  I tried contact Applied Bank to settle with them with a PFD, however they would not budge.  They kept referring me to the CA.  I gave up on contacting the OC and moved over to the CA.  I contacted them myself to see if they were willing to do a PFD; granted they were not reporting on the CR as well. 

The amount of the CO was $1136.54 and I asked the CA if they were willing to contact Applied Bank, in exchange for FULL Payment.  They said Applied Bank has a “Clear Your Credit” program, in which if full payment was received, they would delete the entire trade line.  I immediately asked for the offer in writing.  They did send it by email, but it did not state that the account was going to be deleted, but referred to the “Clear Your Credit” program from Applied Bank.

I then asked them to get proof from Applied Bank, that the “Clear Your Credit” program was what they described.  About 1 hour later, I got an email and a phone call from the CA that they were sending over the letter via email from Applied Bank that the information would be deleted after full payment.

Full Payment was made that same day.  I waited a couple of days, then contested the CRA that this information was to be deleted.  However it came back as verified “CHARGED OFF/PAID IN FULL”.  I immediately called Applied Bank; and they mentioned that it was a CHARGE OFF/Paid in Full.

I opened a claim with the BBB on January 3, 2013 with the information I kept, letter from Applied Bank and Credit Control LLC.  5 days later, I got a response from Applied Banks executive offices (PM for name and contact information) that there was a clerical error on their behalf that they would be deleting this trade line within 30 days.  I have yet to see a score watch alert, however I will recheck my credit report on the 5th of February to see.

Just wanted to give people some hope.  I have one last baddie left, a First Premier CO.  They are hard to deal with from the research I have done, however I don’t plan on letting them tarnish my report even though full payment was made.

MyFICO Pulled: (11/28/2012) EQ 635, TU 650, EX 661
Lender Pulled: (12/05/2012) EQ 635, TU 677, EX 641
Lender Pulled: (02/20/2013) EQ 667, TU 661, EX 648
MyFICO Pulled: (05/30/2013) EQ 712, TU 685, EX 686

Finally Hit the 700's as of 06/05/2013!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Applied Bank Success!!!

Congrats

Message 2 of 3
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Applied Bank Success!!!

Nice going, good thing you kept on top of that. Hope it is deleted by the time you re-pull!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.