Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied Bank!!!

tag
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

Re: Applied Bank!!!

I wrote a letter with my request for settlement and deletion off credit report and no further liability for debt. I requested they send in the company letter  the amount that we agree on and  they will delete off credit report also that i would have no further liability for this debt. Never send money before getting agreement in writing when pfd or settling with a creditor. I would probably offer 200 or 300 for starters. Does anyone know how to pm information? What is pm?
Message 11 of 15
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

Message Edited by elaine829 on 12-23-2009 09:18 AM
Message 12 of 15
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@elaine829 wrote:
I wrote a letter with my request for settlement and deletion off credit report and no further liability for debt. I requested they send in the company letter  the amount that we agree on and  they will delete off credit report also that i would have no further liability for this debt. Never send money before getting agreement in writing when pfd or settling with a creditor. I would probably offer 200 or 300 for starters. Does anyone know how to pm information? What is pm?

PM stands for Private Message. First you need to make sure that option is opened in your profile. Go to My Profile>Preferences>Scroll down to Personal Privacy Settings and make sure the box marked Turn on Private Messages is checked.

To send a message click on the name of the person you want to send it to. You will see the profile of that person. Click on "Send this user a private message".

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,Could you please pm the name of the person who helped you with your settlement offer and deletion and the address that you used. thank you for your time..
Message 14 of 15
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

Have you check pm. I sent you info on 12/ 30.THank you. Hope that helps.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.