Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying for a Mortgage - Any Tips

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applying for a Mortgage - Any Tips

Thanks everyone. I will look at applying for another card for each of us. Are secured ones the best way to go? I keep getting letters from Capital one saying I qualify for a platinum card, etc. Do they not keep it in their system that I have a CO with them?

I'm going to look into the GW letters this weekend with the medical debts as I have a few paid off. One hasn't even updated PIF on my report yet. Also I get a bonus from my work around the end of April. I'm going to dump that into everything negative on our accounts and hope for the best.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one does not blackball. They will often give you a new account while you still have an unpaid charge off.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have some things on my credit and i was wondering if anyone has any advice for the issue is the things are coming off within the next 1-2 years is there a way can get them off sooner are should i wait for them to fall off
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have some things on my credit and i was wondering if anyone has any advice for the issue is the things are coming off within the next 1-2 years is there a way can get them off sooner are should i wait for them to fall off

Jay ... best thing for you to do, is to start your own thread asking for advice and guideance ... List all of your negative marks on your credit report, any current credit that is in good standing, etc ... after seeing a better picture of your situation, the amazing folks here will be able to better help you Smiley Happy 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.