Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved! What's next??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved! What's next??

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks, That's what I thought Joe! As much as I want it I don't think I would get it. Maybe in a year or so?

My Amex offer was
0% interest apr on balance and purchase transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 17.4%

Yep, that's rock-solid all right. Approval is pretty much guaranteed at a solid single APR unless the issuer decides at the last second to do one of those phase-of-the-moon, sheep-entrail-reading changes of mind credit-card issuers are known for.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks, That's what I thought Joe! As much as I want it I don't think I would get it. Maybe in a year or so?

My Amex offer was
0% interest apr on balance and purchase transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 17.4%

Yep, that's rock-solid all right. Approval is pretty much guaranteed at a solid single APR unless the issuer decides at the last second to do one of those phase-of-the-moon, sheep-entrail-reading changes of mind credit-card issuers are known for.

+1 for accurate depiction.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved! That's awesome! Thanks Joe, you were spot on! This is why I love this place!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.