cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Loan 2 weeks out of Chapter 7 BK

tag
bkcredithelper

Approved for Loan 2 weeks out of Chapter 7 BK

Just wanted to pass the info along. I just got my chapter 7 BK discharged on 03/20/12 and was all ready approved 

for a $ 5000 personal loan from Key Point Credit Union in Northern CA. Key Point offers a product called New Point Loan or Line 

of credit. 

This product is something new from them and it would help you establish either a loan or line of credit. It is designed to help those with 

bad credit or no credit establish or re establish. The loan is a partial secured loan either by 50% or 75 % of the loan amount.

Here is the best part you don't have to bring in no money. What they will do is approve the loan and fund it and hold whatever 

percentage they feel comfortable with in a savings account as security and the rest would be funded to you. As you make 

on time payments and rebuild up the will unsecured it or even grant a increase. Please check it out......

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Loan 2 weeks out of Chapter 7 BK

That sounds great. Congrats!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.