Frequent Contributor
Deltadog03

Approved!!

I recieved a pre-selected letter for a Merrick Bank CC for a $500 limit that will auto CLI to 1K after 7 ontime payments.  There is No annual fee, no account set-up fee, no monthly service fee etc......I feel like this is the BEST that I can get after just coming out of ch7 bk 3 months ago.  This card is my highest limit.  I now have 2 Cap1 cards and now this Merrick Card.  I only want a total of 4, that I always PIF, but will wait to see about the Wally world card later until my TU FICO comes up a bit more.  I am truely blessed to have this luck/success and all of your help everyone!  btw, a free TU CC enhanced FICO everymonth as well.  Anyone know how long they take to show up on CB?

EX: 619 (FICO) 3/14/14
EQ: 587 (FICO) 3/14/14
TU: 579 (FICO) 3/2/14

Goal: 700 Across the board In Garden until 4/1/16
Merrick Bank (0/500) Cap 1 Secured (0/201) Cap 1 Plat (0/300)
Valued Member
Daisy10

Re: Approved!!

Congratulations!  I hope I also get the approval on that card.....waiting to hear.  Fingers crossed.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+