Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aprroved for Cap1 PL

tag
A1Credit
Established Contributor

Re: Aprroved for Cap1 PL

Congrats!  Cap One is great for rebuilding.  It saved me from others like First Premeier and Credit One.  Treat it well and I'm sure you will receive a credit steps increase after your 5th statement.  Hopefully you willl receive an email about it.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 11 of 15
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

I did read that so I will make sure to make timely payments. Thank you
Message 12 of 15
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

@JR_TX I just wanted to update you. So I applied for an Amex the other day and got denied. Yesterday I got a offer by mail for the Gold Delta Sky Amex card that had my skynile number on it.... so I was curious as to whether they would deny me. Well I applied again using the my delta sky Mile number and the offer code and was APPROVED!!!! Only for 1K but I am surprised since I was just denied for the Amex EVD card!!
Message 13 of 15
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@sueblue34 wrote:
@JR_TX I just wanted to update you. So I applied for an Amex the other day and got denied. Yesterday I got a offer by mail for the Gold Delta Sky Amex card that had my skynile number on it.... so I was curious as to whether they would deny me. Well I applied again using the my delta sky Mile number and the offer code and was APPROVED!!!! Only for 1K but I am surprised since I was just denied for the Amex EVD card!!

Wow! That's awesome Amex approval Sueblue! A big time Congrats!! 

That's it! That's all you need! Don't app anymore. Grow those two. Cap1 loves heavy usage and they'll give you auto luv all the time. Just make sure to PIF that Cap1 to avoid their hefty interest. Also read up on Amex 3X cli guide as your $1K SL can grow to about $10K in a year! Don't need to use Amex heavily.

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 14 of 15
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

I'm so excited I will be careful to do right by them 🙂
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.