cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the credit reports on myfico accurate?

tag
tishmomof2
Valued Member

Are the credit reports on myfico accurate?

Ive been told that these credit reports I have are not accurate and that I need to call the credit burueas to get accurate reports. i thought these reports were real.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are the credit reports on myfico accurate?

They are accurate but like all other 3rd party pulls they do not have some information.
Message 2 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
They are accurate but like all other 3rd party pulls they do not have some information.

And that other information includes inquiries from 13-24 months old, soft inquiries, better address info, longer payment history, and better dates, including a drop off date for TU and EX.
Message 3 of 5
tishmomof2
Valued Member

But will they include all my debt that I owe... i pulled all three so just wanted to make sure that I can repair my credit using all 3 of these reports
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@tishmomof2 wrote:
But will they include all my debt that I owe... i pulled all three so just wanted to make sure that I can repair my credit using all 3 of these reports

I recommend pulling myFICO reports to see where you are score-wise before starting repair and to also pull all 3 reports directly from the CRAs, mainly for the above named info. You can get all 3 for free via annualcreditreport.com.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.