Valued Member
tishmomof2

Are the credit reports on myfico accurate?

Ive been told that these credit reports I have are not accurate and that I need to call the credit burueas to get accurate reports. i thought these reports were real.

Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Re: Are the credit reports on myfico accurate?

They are accurate but like all other 3rd party pulls they do not have some information.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

HappyDays wrote:
They are accurate but like all other 3rd party pulls they do not have some information.

And that other information includes inquiries from 13-24 months old, soft inquiries, better address info, longer payment history, and better dates, including a drop off date for TU and EX.
Valued Member
tishmomof2

But will they include all my debt that I owe... i pulled all three so just wanted to make sure that I can repair my credit using all 3 of these reports
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

tishmomof2 wrote:
But will they include all my debt that I owe... i pulled all three so just wanted to make sure that I can repair my credit using all 3 of these reports

I recommend pulling myFICO reports to see where you are score-wise before starting repair and to also pull all 3 reports directly from the CRAs, mainly for the above named info. You can get all 3 for free via annualcreditreport.com.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}