cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are they serious? Capital One PERMANENT Blacklist!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are they serious? Capital One PERMANENT Blacklist!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the clarification.  Since technically it  hasn't been a year, sounds like you still have a shot with Capital One.  Remember there are good CSRs and bad CSRs.  The one time that I contacted EO they were very nice (didn't accomplish what I hoped for, but they weren't abrupt like your experience).  Did you get the specific person that sent you the message or did they just give you someone?  I was given a pin#, but also the name and extension of someone specific in the EO office.  You have a good, solid plan.  Does the postal workers have a credit union that you might be able to join?  I'm a member of both PenFed and SDFCU.  SDFCU hasn't sent me any offers for credit cards yet, but I've recently been sent offers for personal loans.  I still have a long way to go with PenFed (have too many new accounts and available credit for them), but maybe someday.  Keep up the good work and know that time is on your side this time.  Smiley Wink

kaykay65,

I have the letter with secured PIN and a person's name. I did ask for him but CSR doesn't know who he is AND they couldn't find me using secured PIN!!! I can try again on Tuesday (my next day off). But again, you're right, time is my side since I have about 5 months left before Merrick renews $72 AF. Merrick also doubled my CL yesterday to $1,200 which I haven't used that card since January.

Have a great weekend!

Message 21 of 26
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Any updates OP?
BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont mean to be a downer. From their point of view, in the past you borrowed money and didnt repay it. If someone borrowed you money and didnt repay it

would you lend them more money?

Message 23 of 26
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Tuxman11, I see your point, but business work in different ways and CAP specially one of them, many people have gotten back with them after not playing nice.
BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Time is the only thing on your side with this one.

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.