Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrow Financial...Not sure what to do

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Arrow Financial...Not sure what to do

Hi, I just received a collection notice from Arrow Financial stating that they just purchased my account from Premier Bank Card.  I pulled my credit report right away and Premier has my status as: Account charged off. $526 written off. $525 past due as of Jan 2008.  The account is past SOL, but I dont need another negative on my report.  My question is why is Arrow stating that the balance is $713.18?  Can their fees be that much, and is that legal?  Is there a website that has the fees a collection agency can charge?  I live in Florida if anyone knows off hand.  The letter from Arrow is dated April 1, 2009 and my credit report was pulled April 7.  Arrow is not reporting and I would like to keep it that way.  Should I DV or just PFD?  Has anyone had any luck with PFD with Arrow?  Thaks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Arrow Financial...Not sure what to do

If past legal SOL or you can PIF, I would DV before they begin reporting.

Make sure you ask for a copy of the debt or judgment when you DV, this will help you determine how they are getting the balance.

Check your state statutes to determine what can be added.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.