Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrow Financial Services Ceased All Collections Efforts

tag
benben7
Regular Contributor

Re: Arrow Financial Services Ceased All Collections Efforts

Hi Manuel,

To be sure I looked it up and found out it was outside of the sol in VA.  Arrow was collecting for Plains Commerce Bank. The amount was small if they came back, so I thought what could it hurt to DV them. Make look up your sol in your state, make sure Arrow is

licensed to collect in your state. I used the DV letter that was listed in this forum. Remember you have to go back to the

OC and the dofl and then you should be okay.

Arrow removed it off of my equifax even before I got my letter from them. I was so excited and after reading what previous member had written her I called and spoke to a lady who said the removal from TU and Experian would happen by Monday. I'll keep checking. 

What was your dofd?  

Starting Score: TU 675 EX 643
Current Score: TU 702 EX 677
Goal Score: TU 730 EX 730

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
manuel3655
New Contributor

hii oka  the dofd of the OC is feb 07 the dofd from the CA is feb 08  is there is something wrong ?? with these date
Message 12 of 15
benben7
Regular Contributor

Hello group,

Check report today and saw Cavalry completly removed. Arrow was removed from experian and from equifax. Just waiting

for it to be removed from transunion. 

Manuel, from what you have said your date of first delinquincy was feb 07 right? The first thing I would do is to make sure

OC is not show a balance. I have read here that if a OC shows a balance and sold the tl to a CA the OC must show a

zero balance. Plains was show a balance and I disputed it the transuion and they changed it to zero. This improved my 

debt to ratio. 

What is the sol in your state. If you DV the CA they may verfy because it may not be to old. If they do verfy you could write

a pay for deletion. Let me know how it works out.

Starting Score: TU 675 EX 643
Current Score: TU 702 EX 677
Goal Score: TU 730 EX 730

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@manuel3655 wrote:
hii oka  the dofd of the OC is feb 07 the dofd from the CA is feb 08  is there is something wrong ?? with these date

If these are for the same account, then yes something is not right.  The OC and CA must use the same DOFD for the same account.
Message 14 of 15
manuel3655
New Contributor

thank you for the help  well the OC dofd is 07 and the CA is dofd is 08  im in florida for the SOL i donot know what category this will fall into this was from a best buy store credit card from hsbc

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.