Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aspire GW worked

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Aspire GW worked

DW had Aspire (Columbus B&T) on her report since opening it in 2005/2006. It was never CO'd, but she did have two 120+ days late, one 60 day, and two 30 days on this paid, closed account. Since beginning repair, I sent no fewer than a dozen GWs to remove the lates. They sent 3 responses in the past saying there was nothing they could do as it wasn't cause by their "error".

So I pulled her TC today and saw they were off EX and EQ. I ordered the FICO reports to confirm and her EX score increased 19 points and her EQ increased 27 points!! I'm sure TU will follow soon.

Last week I sent 4 GWs to Aspire and this would be the response to one of those 4. One of the GWs was sent to Aspire's president.

Edit to add.....Of the dozens and dozens and dozens of GWs sent, this was our first success story. I would read others' posts and cringe in jealousy. My faith has been restored.

6/27 - 2 days later:
UPDATE!!!! Late is fashionable for TU but DW's updated CR just changed to reflect the deletion of Aspire!! TU FICO up 17 points when comparing 6/25 and 6/27 reports. She's knocking at 700's door.

Message Edited by llecs on 06-25-2008 01:46 PM

Message Edited by llecs on 06-27-2008 11:06 AM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
WarEagle32

Re: Aspire GW worked

Good Work!  I also have a couple of lates that I have been trying to get them to take off.  What address did you send it too?
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Aspire GW worked

Here's what I used:

Aspire Card, P.O. Box 23007, Columbus, GA 31902-3007
CB&T, P.O. Box 105555, Atlanta, GA 30348
Aspire Card, P.O. Box 105341, Atlanta, GA 30348-5341

I also sent the 4th GW to the Pres. at Box 23007 address. PM me if you need his name. Also had e-mailed the GW and have their customer service e-mail address.

The above addresses were found on DW's CR. The 23007 I think was found via a recent FTC document about them. If you check out the Credit in News section in this forum you'll find a BBB link with more info on them. Their days are numbered.

Good luck.

Message Edited by llecs on 06-25-2008 02:34 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.