Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Acceptance CEO E-Mail

tag
ianl33t
Contributor

Asset Acceptance CEO E-Mail

Good morning to each and every one of you!

This is my first post, but I have read many of my fellow forum users experiences with their varying credit backgrounds. I want to say thank you to everyone has shared their experiences for others to learn! Now to me. Smiley Happy

I have a paid collection account with Asset Acceptance (I did not know about PFD at the time), so of course it is on my three reports as a "Paid Collection". I was looking to e-mail the CEO for Asset Acceptance my goodwill letter to hopefully have removed, said paid collection account. I paid this account back in early 2012 and the account was assigned to Asset Acceptance 03/09/2009 (if that has any bearing on this).

Equifax shows the account as "120+ Days Past Due", but as "Paid Collection"
Experian shows the account as "Paid account/was a collection account, insurance claim or government claim or was terminated for default", but as "Paid Collection"

TransUnion shows the account as a collection, but as "Paid Collection"

All three have balances of $0, which I know does not really help with my score at all. If anyone would be able to provide the CEO's (or an equal individual that would be able to resolve this) e-mail address, I would be very appreciative if you could PM me said info.

Once again, thank you to all the posters and forum contributors for your insight and advice that you all share. I personally have utilized much of what has been posted here (reconsideration of a recent CC application, for starters) and have gone from a starting score of 575 just two months ago to now:

Equifax FICO Score: 629 (Equifax seems to on average be the lower one from what I see usually for people)
Experian FICO Score: 651
TransUnion FICO Score: 653

Thank you in advance and hope everyone has a great day!

Starting Score: EX: 646, EQ: 624, TU: 639 (07/26/2013)
Current Score: EX: 694 (As of 12/17/2013), EQ: 644 (As of 12/21/2013), TU: 662 (As of 12/12/2013 - Barclays)
Goal Score: 700 in all three (07/26/2014)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Asset Acceptance CEO E-Mail

While you are looking for the CEO's e-mail, I'd snail mail out some GW requests. Don't limit yourself to the CEO either. Most of my success came from low-level CSR types. And while I say to never ever call a CA, it wouldn't hurt to call them either.

Message 2 of 3
ianl33t
Contributor

Re: Asset Acceptance CEO E-Mail

Thank you for your reply!

I will definitely send a GW letter per your recommendation. Couldn't hurt since it's already paid, right? Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EX: 646, EQ: 624, TU: 639 (07/26/2013)
Current Score: EX: 694 (As of 12/17/2013), EQ: 644 (As of 12/21/2013), TU: 662 (As of 12/12/2013 - Barclays)
Goal Score: 700 in all three (07/26/2014)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.